Pricing & Policies ( download pricing & policies in Acrobat (.pdf) format )
- Axon sells Solo directly to end-users worldwide. Please refer to the Solo Price list for detailed pricing information. Volume discounts start at 5 copies. Discount pricing available for educational institutions and alumni of corporations which have made a volume purchase.
- The Solo license entitles the purchaser to use Solo on one computer at a time. Consider this when deciding on the number of copies to purchase to avoid violating the license agreement.
- Corporate volume purchases of Solo include delivery of a single master copy of the software, complete documentation for each of the first 5 licenses, for every 5th license up to 100, and every 10th license above 100. Customer is licensed to install the number of copies specified in the purchase agreement. Any additional documentation must be purchased separately.
- Educational Institution volume purchase of Solo include delivery of a single master copy of the software. All documentation will be delivered in electronic format (Adobe Acrobat.pdf) and can be reproduced only in quantities specified in the purchase agreement.
- An alumni purchase is good for up to 10 copies of Solo. The purchase includes delivery of a single master copy of the software, complete documentation for each of the first 5 licenses and a sixth set of documentation for licenses 6-10. For purchases of volumes greater than 10 copies the standard volume discounts apply. Verification of alumni status required.
- A Client Referral purchase is good for up to 10 copies of Solo. The purchase includes delivery of a single master copy of the software, complete documentation for each of the first 5 licenses and a sixth set of documentation for licenses 6-10. For purchases of volumes greater than 10 copies, the standard volume discounts apply. Verification of client status required.
- Site commitment implies that purchaser is acquiring licenses for substantially all users at the site and may qualify purchaser for a site discount in addition to any applicable volume discount.
- Additional manuals, user guides and quick reference cards are available at $35, $20 and $5 respectively. The minimum order amount is $100.
- Purchase includes one US English spelling dictionary and one for the customer's native language. Additional dictionaries can be purchased from Axon. The purchase price is $50 per dictionary per user. Volume discounts apply to dictionary purchases. The dictionaries are licensed software (like Solo) and cannot be shared among users.
- The following Solo spelling dictionaries are currently available: Afrikaans, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Greek, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
- All purchases are shipped via US Priority Mail (2 days) or International Federal Express (2-4 days). Invoices will show total amount (in $US) including shipping and customs charges, and are sent under separate cover. Invoices are payable at the time of the order. Most major credit cards accepted. International customers may pay by credit card or, by special arrangement, via bank wire transfer (wiring instructions are on the invoice).
Updates and Upgrades
- Solo software Updates provide fixes to user reported problems and are made available free of charge. When an Update is released, users are notified of the fixes and can download the Update electronically or request to have it mailed.
- Solo software Upgrades provide new features and functionality. Upgrades are priced separately and volume discounts apply. Organizations with multiple users at a single site must upgrade the entire site at one time. In recognition of recent purchases, the cost of upgrading is prorated during the first 6 months after the initial purchase. Within 30 days of initial purchase the upgrade is free of charge. During the second through sixth month, the respective upgrade price is 17%, 35%, 52%, 69% and 86% of the standard upgrade price.
Customization and Support
- Axon offers consulting services to assist with designing and implementing report formats and organizing report production activities. The listed fee is per day plus expenses.
- Technical support is available via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone messages, e-mail and faxes are received 24-hours a day. Axon will make every effort to respond by the next business day.
Prices and terms subject to change without prior notification.